Presentations, publications (reports, papers/articles), milestones and findings from the PHUSICOS will be listed here. When appropiate and available, a link to the actual publication will be provided.
The documents below have not yet received final approval from the European Commission and may be subject to changes.
- D2.1: Procedures for distribution of funds and tenders
- D2.2: Overview of submitted and approved NBSs for implementation during months 1-14
- D2.3: Overview of submitted and approved NBSs for implementation during months 15-24
- D3.1: Guiding Framework for Tailored Living Lab Establishment at Concept and Demonstrator Case Study Sites
- D3.2: Starter Toolbox for Stakeholder Knowledge Mapping to Co-Design Nature-Based Solutions at Case Study Sites
- D3.4: Monitoring & Evaluation Scheme to Assess Stakeholder Participation and User Satisfaction with Living Lab Experience
- D3.5: Lessons learned with the Living Labs Experience
- D4.1: Comprehensive Framework for NBS Assessment
- D4.3: Integrated digital shared database/platform for monitoring and early warning
- D4.4: Modelling changing pattern of hazard and risk and identifying the return period of the extreme events that the NBSs could safely withstand
- D5.1: NBS in-depth case study analysis of the characteristics of successful governance models
- D6.3: The PHUSICOS NBS Simulation – Moderator’s Handbook (Draft)
- D7.1: Web-based tool – module I (Inventory of NBSs)
- D7.2: Web-based tool – module 2 (Existing web-based platforms for NBS analysis)
SCIENTIFIC PUBLICATIONS *
- Designing A Resilient Waterscape Using A Living Lab and Catalyzing Polycentric Governance. Landscape Architecture Frontiers 2019, 7(3), 12-31.
- Governance models for nature-based solutions: Seventeen cases from Germany. Ambio 2020.
- Stakeholder Mapping to Co-Create Nature-Based Solutions: Who Is on Board? Sustainability 2020, 12(20), 8625.
- Nature-Based Solutions (NBSs) Application for Hydro-Environment Enhancement. A Case Study of the Isar River (DE). Environmental Sciences Proceedings 2020, 2(30), 9.
- Living Labs – A Concept for Co-Designing Nature-Based Solutions. Sustainability 2021, 13(1), 188.
- Innovation in NBS co-design and implementation. Sustainability 2021, 13(1), 986.
- Platform Dedicated to Nature-Based Solutions for Risk Reduction and Environmental Issues in Hilly and Mountainous Lands. Sustainability 2021, 13(1), 1094.
- Implementing Nature-Based Solutions in Rural Landscapes: Barriers Experienced in the PHUSICOS Project. Sustainability 2021, 13(1), 1461.
- A Battery of Soil and Plant Indicators of NBS Environmental Performance in the Context of Global Change. Sustainability 2021, 13(1), 1913.
- Catalyzing Innovation: Governance Enablers of Nature-Based Solutions. Sustainability 2021, 13(1), 1971.
- Human-River-encounter sites in cities: the case of the urban river restoration. Sustainability 2021, 13(1), 2864.
* Scientific publications with PHUSICOS partners as first authors
PRESENTATIONS / VIDEOS
- PHUSICOS NBS podcast series – https://open.spotify.com/show/4IzNyYW6PhlOF7RAfaCm7M?si=86fa78fda9864a0c
- PHUSICOS NBS simulation – introductory webinar 22 October 2021 – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1R35YfM1GM
- Testing mixtures to stabilize alpine slopes and reduce erosion in Kaunertal Valley – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OinquHXN3WE&t=116s.
- “Nature Based Solutions: Balancing risk and societal benefits” at the “URF 2020” – https://youtu.be/T1Ja3LAslFo
- The Isar Restoration in Munich – A participatory climate change adaptation measure
- PHUSICOS slideshow (PREZI presentation) prepared in connection with D8.3 – https://prezi.com/p/xbp32glsmbzs/phusicos/
- PHUSICOS Summer School 2020
– Santa Elena & Artouste case study – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkH4hk7F83Q&feature=youtu.be
– Forêt de Capet case study – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SNG3OhVvK48&feature=youtu.be
– What is PHUSICOS? A presentation by the OPCC – CTP – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3fD47r1w0o&feature=youtu.be
PHUSICOS DATA PLATFORM WEBPAGE
- BRGM-PHUSICOS action database webpage; http://phusicos.brgm.fr
(click “Register a new account” the first time you enter, and then register selected username and password)