Presentations, publications (reports, papers/articles), milestones and findings from the PHUSICOS will be listed here. When appropiate and available, a link to the actual publication will be provided.
The documents below have not yet received final approval from the European Commission and may be subject to changes.
- D2.1: Procedures for distribution of funds and tenders
- D2.2: Overview of submitted and approved NBSs for implementation during months 1-14
- D2.3: Overview of submitted and approved NBSs for implementation during months 15-24
- D3.1: Guiding Framework for Tailored Living Lab Establishment at Concept and Demonstrator Case Study Sites
- D3.2: Starter Toolbox for Stakeholder Knowledge Mapping to Co-Design Nature-Based Solutions at Case Study Sites
- D3.3: Monitoring & Evaluation Scheme to Assess Stakeholder Participation and User Satisfaction with Living Lab Experience
- D4.1: Comprehensive Framework for NBS Assessment
- D5.1: NBS in-depth case study analysis of the characteristics of successful governance models
- D7.1: Web-based tool – module I (Inventory of NBSs)
PRESENTATIONS / VIDEOS
- ISAR River Basin Conce Case
- PHUSICOS slideshow (PREZI presentation) prepared in connection with D8.3 – https://prezi.com/p/xbp32glsmbzs/phusicos/
- PHUSICOS Summer School 2020
– Santa Elena & Artouste case study – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkH4hk7F83Q&feature=youtu.be
– Forêt de Capet case study – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SNG3OhVvK48&feature=youtu.be
– What is PHUSICOS? A presentation by the OPCC – CTP – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3fD47r1w0o&feature=youtu.be
- Paper: Stakeholder Mapping to Co-Create Nature-Based Solutions: Who Is on Board? Sustainability 2020, 12(20), 8625; https://doi.org/10.3390/su12208625
- BRGM-PHUSICOS action database webpage; http://phusicos.brgm.fr
(click “Register a new account” the first time you enter, and then register selected username and password).